Vibrant Artz are easy to care for and keep looking new! Machine or hand wash fabrics in cold water. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Please do not bleach. Most of the fabrics are naturally quick-dry so you won't have to wait long before wearing again.
- Machine or hand wash in cold with a mild or phosphate-free detergent
- Tumble dry on regular cycle or hang to dry (unless otherwise suggeted)
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Machine wash in cold water and dry flat.
- Avoid dryer in case of shrinkage.
- Can be dry cleaned as well.
Do not bleach.
- Handwash in cold water
- Do not agitate
- Lay flat to dry
- The print may fade 5-10 percent in the first wash. If your scarf feels stiff, mist it with water and tumble in a low heat dryer for 5-10 minutes.
Robes, Tote Bags
- Machine or hand wash in cold water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
AVOID USING FABRIC SOFTENER - Most fabric softeners contain silicone, which can block the tiny pores in the fabric and diminish its moisture-inhibiting capabilities.
DO NOT USE EXCESSIVE HEAT WHEN WASHING OR DRYING - Your best bet is to machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
WASH LIKE PRODUCTS TOGETHER - Avoid washing with coarse fabrics such as denim, cotton or apparel that has hardware (zippers, velcro, etc.).